ugh all last answers got messed up I’m sorry but I’m so tired I’m sorry
Anonymous said: ALL THE EVEN NUMBERS :)
2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
4: What’s something you really want right now?
to fall asleep in his arms
6: Do you like the beach?
more than any place in the world
8: What’s the background on your cell?a picture of my favorite beach in the world
10: Do you like your phone?yup! she’s a trooper!
12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?uhh the smith twins
14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?well emotional pain is pretty bad but if you get shot or something serious…
16: Are you tired?very. I should be doing homework
18: Are they a relative?omit
20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?I few seconds ago via snapchat. last Friday in person
22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?absolutely
24: Is there a certain quote you live by?this too shall pass
26: Do you have any tattoos?no
28: Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?hopefully this Saturday when he comes back
30: Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?yup this past Friday
32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?yup
34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?yeah but I’m pretty sure it was for flattery
36: Were you single on Valentines Day?yup
38: What do your friends call you?Hana
40: Have you ever cried over a text?yup
42: What is it from?omit
44: Who was the last person you were on the phone with?my mom probably
46: Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?no
48: Do you make supper for your family?yup sometimes 50: Top 3 web-pages? uhh tumblr… yeah 52: Does anything on your body hurt?
my hip because of bursitis, my feet because of some unexplained arch problem, and my back because I am tense. 54: What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
water probably 56: What do you usually do first in the morning?
turn off the alarm 58: Think back to January 2007, were you single?
yeah lol 60: When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?
this Saturday when he comes back 62: When will be the next time you text someone?
probably in he next minute or so in a group chat 64: What were you doing at 8 this morning.
getting ready for SAT class 66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Meghan my bestie 68: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
probably Liam tbh 70: How many windows are open on your computer?
I dunno I’m on my phone 72: What is your ringtone?
typical shit 74: Where is your Mum right now?
in bed? 76: Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
yup 78: Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?
yup some douche 80: Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
nope not yet 82: Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days? yup last friday 84: You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
meghan 86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
uhhhh nothing i went by myself lol 88: If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?
tbh yes i know im heartless and i kind of hate myself. idk maybe id back out??? 90: Have you ever trusted someone too much?
not that I recall 92: Do you get along with girls?
yeah 94: Does sex mean love?
no 96: Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
no 98: Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?
yup her name is meghan 100: Who was the last person that you pinky promise? um probably meghan
distract me pls
- 1: Is there a boy/girl in your life?
- 2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
- 3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
- 4: What’s something you really want right now?
- 5: Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 6: Do you like the beach?
- 7: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
- 8: What’s the background on your cell?
- 9: Name the last four beds you were sat on?
- 10: Do you like your phone?
- 11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
- 12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
- 13: Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
- 14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
- 15: Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
- 16: Are you tired?
- 17: How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
- 18: Are they a relative?
- 19: Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?
- 20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?
- 21: If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
- 22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 23: How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
- 24: Is there a certain quote you live by?
- 25: What’s on your mind?
- 26: Do you have any tattoos?
- 27: What is your favorite color?
- 28: Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
- 29: Who are you texting?
- 30: Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
- 31: Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
- 32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
- 33: Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
- 34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 35: Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
- 36: Were you single on Valentines Day?
- 37: Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
- 38: What do your friends call you?
- 39: Has anyone upset you in the last week?
- 40: Have you ever cried over a text?
- 41: Where’s your last bruise located?
- 42: What is it from?
- 43: Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
- 44: Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 45: Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
- 46: Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?
- 47: Would you ever go bald if it was the style?
- 48: Do you make supper for your family?
- 49: Does your bedroom have a door?
- 50: Top 3 web-pages?
- 51: Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
- 52: Does anything on your body hurt?
- 53: Are goodbyes hard for you?
- 54: What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
- 55: How is your hair?
- 56: What do you usually do first in the morning?
- 57: Do you think two people can last forever?
- 58: Think back to January 2007, were you single?
- 59: Green or purple grapes?
- 60: When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?
- 61: Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
- 62: When will be the next time you text someone?
- 63: Where will you be 5 hours from now?
- 64: What were you doing at 8 this morning.
- 65: This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
- 66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 67: Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
- 68: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
- 69: Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
- 70: How many windows are open on your computer?
- 71: How many fingers do you have?
- 72: What is your ringtone?
- 73: How old will you be in 5 months?
- 74: Where is your Mum right now?
- 75: Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
- 76: Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
- 77: Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
- 78: Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?
- 79: Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
- 80: Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 81: How many people have you liked in the past three months?
- 82: Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?
- 83: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 84: You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
- 85: If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care?
- 86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
- 87: Who was your last received call from?
- 88: If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?
- 89: What is something you wish you had more of?
- 90: Have you ever trusted someone too much?
- 91: Do you sleep with your window open?
- 92: Do you get along with girls?
- 93: Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
- 94: Does sex mean love?
- 95: You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
- 96: Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
- 97: Did you sleep alone this week?
- 98: Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?
- 99: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 100: Who was the last person that you pinky promise?
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.
I just want someone who won’t get annoyed when I text them six times or in all caps. Someone I can go on long drives with and can sing along to the radio with. Someone I can eat pizza with at 2am and kiss at 6pm. Someone who chooses me everyday and never thinks twice about it.
The last part is crucial.(via miissmermaiidx)
ok so in the lyrics booklet that comes with Soul Punk, some letters are coloured white like this:
so i wrote them all down and together they read:
"Fear is killing us
But true love can survive
If we cooperate
We can beat doubt
But first rebuild trust
Happiness is still free
Though not always apparent
When its right in front of us
So keep calm
It’s gonna get better”